Last Updated on
We can always use more recipes, right? Especially when you’re trying to come up with creative ways to serve raw &/or green foods that still fit within traditional foods.
So this linky party is for any recipe that contains raw foods, green foods or both. It will remain open indefinitely, so come back and add more recipes as you find new things you like.
If you don’t have a blog, you can add your recipe in the comments below.
– If you are linking to a recipe, it must be traditional foods. No white flour, white sugar, yeast, packaged or processed products and the like. It must also contain either raw or green ingredients to qualify for this party.
– Please link to your article only and not directly to your blog front page.
– Please place a link back to this post. Place the URL of the carnival post, copied from your browser address bar, at the bottom of your post. A badge is below, if you wish to use that instead. To link back, just edit your post and put a link to this blog post at the very bottom of your post. It’s good etiquette and it helps both of us.
– Please only link posts that fit the carnival description. Old and archived posts are most welcome as long as you post a link back as described above.
– Links that do not follow these rules will be deleted.
[boilerplate plate = “sig” search = “replace” usequery=”anything”]