What do you do when you’re at home, but you’re really busy? You turn to meals that need 30 minutes or less of hands-on time! In this four part series, we’re going to give you 101 real food recipes that are quick and easy.
I work from home. I’m home most of the time, but I don’t always have time to cook. These recipes are perfect for when I can take enough time to prepare something quickly and let it finish, unsupervised, while I finish my work.
So these recipes are fast, but they have additional hands-off time for baking, chilling or the like. If you need something that is complete and ready to eat in 30 minutes, check out our 101 Real Food Recipes in 30 Minutes or Less, Start to Finish post.
Let’s Look at the recipes!
- Breakfast Salad and Three Spoon Dressing
- Mushroom and Cheddar Crustless Quiche
- Apple Pie Oatmeal
- Real Food for One: Frittata
- Egg Puffs in Ginger Sauce
- Banana Tacos
- Baked Bacon and Eggs
- No-Knead Bread
- Grain-Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- Buttery Coconut Flour Cinnamon Date Nut Scones/
- Almond Flour Crepes
- Gluten-Free Mini Breakfast Sandwich Biscuit Buns
- Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits
- Brazilian Cheese Bread
- Focaccia Flax Bread